Binder Sport Beige With Zipper
product unavailableadd to wish list
BINDER SPORT BEIGE with ZIPPER
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 with SILVER PROTECTION+ certificate
(antibacterial fabric with silver ions)
In the wide range of Binders available in our offer, you can particularly find sports binders. The sports binders have led us to start a new adventure – with the binding underwear, which is safe and ensure mental and physical comfort on a daily basis. Binders are thermo-active (second skin), made of "breathable" fabrics. For the appropriate composition, weight and finish, our binders have a shaping function, because we carefully select the right composition and degree of flexibility.
The most important functions:
- The product is made of a breathable fabric that wicks away the sweat generated during physical exertion from the skin surface, so that the skin always remains dry.
- The highest quality sports fabric produced in EU.
- Binder is made of knitted fabric with silver ions and is certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100 with SILVER PROTECTION+, which confirms its high quality and skin safety. It has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect, blocks the development of microbes and inhibits their growth. Additionally, they reduce unpleasant odours caused by the multiplication of bacteria and fungi.
- Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane. Inner layer: 100% Cotton.
- The inner layer of a binder is made of 100% cotton, which causes the effect of flattening to even a large chest size. Once you put it on, you have a feeling of freedom.
- Round neckline, a slightly larger underarm cut.
- Washable at 30 degrees.
- EU product of the highest quality.
- Any indications or contraindications for wearing a binder should be consulted with your doctor.
- Made-to-measure possibility. Please, send a message to the seller.
WHY YOU MAY WANT TO WEAR BINDERS :
* For transgender, cosplay, crossplay, and other forms of costuming.
* For flattening, development, immobilisation, and hiding breasts.
* For masculine appearance.
* For athletics.
* For lactation suppression.
Before buying a binder, check and click:
Binder Size Charts & Measurements
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.
I've had this for about two months now. It's my first binder, and it works exactly how I wanted it to. The fabric is really soft and comfortable, but it is firm on the front, flattening chest quite nicely. The zipper doesn't go all the way up, which came a bit surprise to me, but I found it nice when you can open the zipper and relieve some compression from your ribs while having still flat chest. The package was discreet and had nice LGBTQ+ positive flyers in it. Would recommend :)