Binder Sport With Non Binary Flag
product unavailableadd to wish list
BINDER SPORT STRIPES PHILLY PRIDE
OEKO-TEX® STANDARD 100 with SILVER PROTECTION+ certificate
(antibacterial fabric with silver ions)
In the wide range of Binders available in our offer, you can particularly find sports binders. The sports binders have led us to start a new adventure – with the binding underwear, which is safe and ensure mental and physical comfort on a daily basis. Binders are thermo-active (second skin), made of "breathable" fabrics. For the appropriate composition, weight and finish, our binders have a shaping function, because we carefully select the right composition and degree of flexibility.
WHY YOU MAY WANT TO WEAR BINDERS :
* For transgender, cosplay, crossplay, and other forms of costuming.
* For flattening, development, immobilisation, and hiding breasts.
* For masculine appearance.
* For athletics.
* For lactation suppression.
The most important functions:
- The product is made of a breathable fabric that wicks away the sweat generated during physical exertion from the skin surface, so that the skin always remains dry.
- The highest quality sports fabric produced in EU.
- Binder is made of knitted fabric with silver ions and is certified by Oeko-Tex Standard 100 with SILVER PROTECTION+, which confirms its high quality and skin safety. It has a bactericidal and fungicidal effect, blocks the development of microbes and inhibits their growth. Additionally, they reduce unpleasant odours caused by the multiplication of bacteria and fungi.
- Fabric: 92% Polyester, 8% Elastane. Inner layer: 100% Cotton.
- The inner layer of a binder is made of 100% cotton, which causes the effect of flattening to even a large chest size. Once you put it on, you have a feeling of freedom.
- Round neckline, a slightly larger underarm cut.
- Washable at 30 degrees.
- EU product of the highest quality.
- Any indications or contraindications for wearing a binder should be consulted with your doctor.
- Made-to-measure possibility. Please, send a message to the seller.
Before buying a binder, check and click:
Binder Size Charts & Measurements
All reviews (positive and negative) are displayed. We don't verify that they come from customers who have purchased the product.
Got this one and the version in black. I bought from GC2B before but found that those lose their shape too quickly and they're just too expensive for that, so I figured I'd try these ones. So in comparison... Positive: -Shipping was free and super fast, plus no customs fees! (in my case at least) -more comfortable than the GC2B ones imo. Sits a little closer to the skin, but the fabric's thinner and more stretchy, so no restriction on breathing, no back pain -omg they're nowhere near as stuffy and I love that. I overheat easily and it's been an issue, but this fabric lets much more air through so they're way better in terms of temperature, and also let moisture evaporate better Meh: -Flattening. I'm between s and m and ordered m at first, which did have a surprisingly decent binding effect even though it was clearly too big. Ordered s and it's better, but still doesn't get my chest as flat as I'd hoped. Then again, that's been the case with every brand I tried so far, so it might just be that I'm the kinda shape where even the tiniest bit of boob shows right away. It's perfectly fine under a loose-ish shirt. Negative: -more difficult to get on and off imo (even with the larger size). Might give the zipper version a try someday... Overall I'm pretty happy with them though! Here's to hoping they'll last a bit longer too :)