FAST DELIVERY

SHIPPING WITHIN 24H

FREE SHIPPING FROM 55 EUR

EASY RETURNS WITHIN 30 DAYS

DESIGNED AND MADE IN EU

Underwear

Underwear for transgender

Underwear for transgender is one of the categories available in our range. It includes cotton boxers with a push-up enhancing insert, swim boxers, and a sponge insert for penis enlargement. The garments are made from high-quality materials, providing both physical and psychological comfort.

Key features

Both the cotton boxers and swim boxers for transgender feature a special push-up enhancing insert placed in a dedicated pocket on the inside of the underwear. This ensures the insert stays securely in place and offers a natural appearance. The insert can be easily removed and trimmed for a perfect fit. The sponge insert has a well-designed shape that accentuates and provides an excellent enlargement effect, regardless of the natural size.

The boxers for transgender are made from high-quality cotton, constituting 95%, with the remaining 5% being elastane, which adds to the material's comfort, elasticity, and perfect fit. The top-notch quality allows for trouble-free, long-lasting use. The pocket in the boxers is 100% cotton.

The swim boxers for transgender are made from top-quality sports fabric produced in Poland. They consist of 92% polyester and 8% elastane, with the mesh insert being 100% polyester. The swim boxers offer excellent fit, support, and comfortable wearability due to their elasticity and fabric quality. Additionally, they are chlorine and salt-resistant, making them suitable for use in any conditions without concerns of damage.

To whom is our underwear best suited for?

Products in this category are ideal for individuals who desire the appearance of a larger penis or wish to accentuate their genitals, regardless of their size. The boxers and enlargement inserts allow for comfortable, hassle-free use and provide a significant sense of emotional comfort and increased self-assurance.

Custom tailoring

We also offer custom-made binders for a perfect fit and proper support. Selecting the right size is crucial. Therefore, we provide the option to have our binders custom-tailored. Simply send us an email at bindermeshop@gmail.com with your measurements.

Languages
up
Shop is in view mode
View full version of the site
Sklep internetowy Shoper.pl